What’s it going to be like to maintain a skincare/haircare routine a week before the big day? Well here’s a list of things to take you through.
- With a lot of prepping months before the wedding, your skin would now be hydrated and well taken care of
- With an even complexion, your skin would be ready for even make up for the multiple wedding events coming up
- Continue to use the products you have for months before and keep maintain the skincare routine. DO NOT attempt to make alterations
- Given that the big day is nearer, give your skin a natural treatment. Keep away from chemicals and harsh products. This is the only change that will help better our skin if you were using products with harsh components
- Make sure you take time to scrub your face and regulate good blood circulation
- As a final touch, make sure all the minor blemishes or skin irregularities disappear. That’s hitting the nail on the head!
So don’t let stress and the hustle-bustle keep your away from your dream look. Get prepping and look your best on your wedding day!