Every skin type demands a very different routine to keep the balance impeccable and to keep you glowing. Women with oily skin find it harder to maintain the balance than women with dry skin. Some don’t even attempt to, thinking there is enough moisture naturally produced. But is important to know you have to keep the excretion of body oils with products/skincare routines regularly.
FOR OILY SKIN
- Go on a full-fledged fruit detox. Switching from your everyday diet that contains oil and fat to a fruity and natural diet days before your wedding will add suppleness to your skin. And voila the genuine glow of a happy bride.
- Scrub your face just the right amount. Don’t overdo it. Twice a week is ample. This will help scrape off any accumulation of dead skin cells.
- Contrary to popular belief, people with oily skin should moisturize with mild lotion to help reduce the excretion from the oil glands. If you manually maintain the moisture level, the body will acclimatize and stop producing oil.
- Based on your skin type, understand how frequently you will need a hydrating mask and use accordingly. Remember not to overdo anything. It is all about balance.
FOR COMBINATION SKIN
It is tricky to maintain moisture levels for combination skin type. But simple if you follow these tips without faltering.
- Take care of your T-zone. With a mud pack once a week and/or a cream-based massage once every two days.
- Exfoliate with natural ingredients. Keep away from harsh chemicals. Choose light products if you are opting from chemical products.
Follow these tips and you are bound to look flawless on your special day, without a doubt.