Every woman knows the nightmare of being in a pinch right when we need to get ready for a big event. You can’t possibly step out without makeup but there’s just no time to get everything done. When in a hurry, you do not need to panic for this article is going to help you with just that.
- However rushed you are, it will only take a few seconds to splash some water on your face. Pat dry with a soft towel or tissue and apply some moisturizer or serum.
- Never ever skip the primer for it is what helps your skin look even and gives any other make up a base. You can also opt for tinted primers that suit your skin type and color. If your skin only needs light coverage, then with tinted primer you can skip the foundation altogether.
- Carry a small tube of BB or CC Cream. Apply and blend into your skin well till it gives a natural healthy look. You can do this with your fingers instead of an elaborate blending ritual with brushes and sponge.
- Dust a little blush or bronzer on the cheeks depending on the look you are going for.
- If you are not confident about doing your eye makeup in a rush, then use an eyelash curler to give the lashes a lift. Dust a generic eyeshadow that suits your skin tone and use an eyebrow pencil with a smudger on the outer part of the lid for Smokey effect.
- Use a creamy lipstick that will stay long as it will essentially fill in the creases and give a smooth even look. If not you can stick to your trusted tinted lip balm.
- You cannot give yourself an elaborate hairstyle that requires hours of styling. Instead, you can choose a basic upswept hairdo with a ponytail, messy buns, or simply brush your hair with a heated styling comb to give it the desired finish.
Please follow and like us: