Party hard and party fast with these easy peasy party make up tips. Below are the 7 makeup essentials to complete the party look that will earn you jealous stares from the women and admiration from the men.
- Start afresh. Remove any and all previous makeup and cleanse your face and neck properly.
- Moisturize your skin appropriately. Parties can be dehydrating and trust me you don’t want your make up cracking up.
- Apply hydrating or mattifying primer based on your skin type. Never ever skip this step as parties can get you all worked up and sweaty.
- Choose a foundation closest to your skin tone. Apply a clean light layer and blend well with a brush. Heavier foundation can make you look older and washed out under party lighting.
- Smokey or wingtip eyes. It may be hard to choose between the two. Apply eyeshadow that complements both your eye color and the color of your clothes. But in any case, make sure your eye makeup is waterproof. You don’t want to end up looking like the party panda.
- Don’t be afraid to create a bold sensual look with lipstick in bright reds as they are all the rage now. They can be paired with any kind of clothes and colors.
- Last and the most vital tip is to use a makeup setting spray. Spray it evenly all over your face and neck. Now you are all set to rock that party without the constant sorry of redoing your make up.
Please follow and like us: