The Indian wedding season is upon us and invitations are heaping at your doorstep. You have a hard time deciding which one to attend and a harder time deciding what to wear and how to get made up. It’s a great opportunity to show off in front of family and friends and you can do just that with the following tips and tricks.
- It’s all in the brows. Trim your eyebrow carefully and primp it to give a full look. Sharp angles and thin lines can look awkward and give your face a pinched look.
- Rose gold and soft shimmery eye-makeup are perfect for the wedding guest. Pastels are also making a comeback. This is classy and perfect for a refined look. If you want the understated simple youthful look, try nude eyeshadow palettes. This will even out the eyelids and give your skin an even tone throughout.
- Understated eyeliner for a soft natural look. This will also make you look younger. Skip the artificial lashes altogether or go for individual lashes. It’s the brides turn to wear them.
- Instead of heavy layers of makeup go light with a primer and light coverage foundation. Instead of the contour couture, opt for a bronzer that will give you a healthy sun-kissed look.
- Nude lipsticks or soft peachy tones are preferred by wedding guests. This is a dewy look that looks fresh and just delicious.
- Heavy-duty hairstyles are a strict no go. Stick to your natural hair in simple hairdos that are easy to do and not cumbersome to maintain.